Develop a 10-second spot to win marketing decision-makers over for DOOH!
Fresh Ideas for A Young Medium
Talents on Screen brings the next generation of creative talent together with Digital Out of Home (DOOH): We are looking for the campaign, that win marketing decision-makers over for DOOH!Deutsche Version
DOOH is …
- amazingly big: over 134,000 digital screens in public spaces, 75 % weekly reach, 924 million contacts (video views) per week (see the market media study P&PS 2019/20), just to name the most important key data.
- at the cutting edge: DOOH is colourful, vibrant and fast. You come across it everywhere: At universities, cinemas, fast food restaurants, malls, gyms, supermarkets, subway & train stations, airports, service areas, waiting rooms, pharmacies and many other outdoor venues!
- an all-round talent: DOOH’s particularly suited for reaching both mass audience and individual target groups. The medium’s highly flexible in addressing the general public as well as venue-specific audiences.
Basically DOOH is outdoor advertising powered up with AdTech – geofencing, tracking, targeting, attribution and measurement, completely RESILIENT to some of the typical problems nagging online and mobile advertising such as skipping, ad fraud & ad blockers. As a one-to-many mass medium DOOH’s an allrounder with the sole exception of one-to-one-communication-ability.
Gain fame & glory! The winning spot, determined by an independent jury, goes on air – permanently on several 10,000 public screens throughout Germany, which generates 10 to 20 billion gross contacts (video views) per year. The competition is also accompanied by a PR campaign in the trade press and social media.
The Talents on Screen competition is particularly open to art & design students and graduates as well as to up-and-coming creative talents in advertising agencies. As digital natives we expect you to explore new avenues, break common rules and to think across boundaries!
If you want to be in on it, come up with a stunning idea* for a 10-second spot, to be submitted either as a broadcast-ready video clip or a full concept** covering claim, strategy, measures and various realisation options. Note: Your name‘s to be included in the credits!
Attention: DOOH must do without sound! And DOOH is often perceived in passing, so keep it short and simple!
* In the event of submission of same or similar ideas/concepts, competing for the 1st place, we assure all participants to reach an amicable settlement.
** The winning spot will be produced by us if necessary. The storyboard should be realisable in the context of 2D or 3D animations, i.e. production costs must not exceed 5.000,00 €.
Participation in the contest is free of charge. There is no age limit for participants.
Fill out registration form (+ photo)
- Then submit your creative ideas per download link FAO
Anja v. Fraunberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: November, 3rd 2020, 23:59.
Please note conditions of participation as well as data protection information.
- An independent jury of top creatives, agency representatives and marketers will select the winning spot from the entries. The winner will be informed in the course of December 2020.
- The awarded spot may be produced by us*
- The winner and awarded spot** will be presented to the public
- Thereafter the spot goes on air throughout Germany
*The winning spot will be produced by us if necessary. The storyboard should be realisable in the context of 2D or 3D animations, i.e. production costs must not exceed 5.000,00 €.
Contact for more information
DMI Digital Media Institute
Anja v. Fraunberg
Mob: 0175 / 521 94 31
The Jury 2020
Jo Marie Farwick
Digital Media Institute
Grabarz & Partner
Philipp und Keuntje
Hochschule für Gestaltung Offenbach